New Promotions and Recommendations from Omni Online Casino

Omni Online Casino has announced a new VIP promotion through its Omni Times newsletter, as well as recommendations of some its hottest games.

Seven of the top ten games last week at Omni Casino were the Marvel branded series of slots, led by Iron Man 2. The lure of the Marvel Progressive Jackpot, currently at nearly $625,000, is a big draw. The best part is that the jackpot can trigger at any time, the maximum bet is not necessary.

Omni also recommends Everybody’s Jackpot online slot. When the jackpot is won, the winning player keeps 70%, while the other 30% is distributed to the top players that played the game during the previous 24 hours.

The Omni Times newsletter also unveiled an exclusive offer only through the newsletter. Players that email Omni on September 3rd can be awarded up to $60 in free slot play, based on their August deposits. Omni Online Casino is powered by Playtech.